Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Round Up!




Happy Monday!  I hope that everyone had a great weekend, and an especially fun St. Patrick's Day!  I personally had a pretty low key weekend, but that was exactly what I wanted.  I had to work on Saturday, which means I get today off.  After work I came home and finished reading a new (to me) Danielle Steel book, Friends Forever, and What I Wore by Jessica Quirk (I will be doing reviews on both of these here soon).  It made for the perfect evening.

Since I am doing the Whole30 I did not take part in any St. Patrick's Day festivities because alcohol is not part of the program :(.  However, I still had a really fun day hanging out with my best friend.  We did a little shopping, and I helped her back because she is going to Colorado for a week.  We also worked out because we are doing our first mud run on April 6th.  It's called Conquer The Gauntlet.

On a side note I just realized that I had some scheduled posts that did not got up.  Sorry about that.  I am still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing.  I am sure that we will have some more hiccups along the way.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Did you do anything exciting for St. Patrick's Day?  How was your weekend?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment