Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sick Day




Yesterday we had a sick day.  No I wasn't sick, but my fur babies were.  Both Bella, the Pug pictured, and Peaches, the Papillion, seem to have had some kind of puppy flu.  They kept me up all night, so I went ahead and took the day off.  I knew that I could not function at work on pretty much no sleep.  Truthfully, they have been fighting the puppy flu since Friday night, and it has not been pretty and I have gotten much less sleep then normal.  The lack of sleep finally got to me.

I will spare you the disgusting details, but there were more bodily fluids then I care to talk about, and my foot made contact with some of them.  I am still completely grossed out by this!  I am pretty sure that we have gone through at least 2 rolls of paper towels in 4 days and half a canister of Lysol wipes.  We also had to do some emergency baths.

We did end up having a pretty nice day even though I was grumpy and the puppies were sick.  We all got some much needed rest.  Then I got to work on the blog some more, and I am very happy with how it is coming along!  I know I still have some work to do, but I think that it is a great start.  I am also working on the new Facebook page, so head on over and "Like" it!  Right now it looks a little naked, but there are great things to come.

On a side note I got my first iPhone over the weekend, and I am excited to learn how to use it.  I decided since I got one I would try out Instagram.  However, I really have no clue how it works, so if you go to that page it definitely will be naked!!!  Don't worry I am working on figuring it all out, and will start posting pictures soon.  One of my goals for the year was to take more pictures, and I think that Instagram will help with that. 

Here is to hoping that today is a better day!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment